Lauren Reynolds, leader of the HVS Salt Lake City office, is a market expert in Utah, Montana, Idaho, and Wyoming, as well as the Pacific Northwest. In addition, she is a national park lodging expert with notable expertise in Zion National Park, Grand Teton National Park, Yellowstone National Park, Glacier National Park, Yosemite National Park, and Mount Rainier National Park.
During her time at HVS, Lauren has evaluated hundreds of hotels spanning all asset classes, including limited-service hotels, select-service hotels, and full-service hotels and resorts. She specializes in complex assets, including ultra-luxury resorts and unique lodging properties such as glamping resorts in highly seasonal markets. In addition to hotel appraisals, she performs several types of projects including, but not limited to, feasibility studies, market studies, purchase price allocations, and various research assignments. Notable projects include the following:
- Impact of Ticketed-Entry Systems on National Park Lodging Demand Study
- Amangani Resort, Jackson, Wyoming
- Proposed Spring Creek Ranch Hotel, Jackson, Wyoming
- Cloudveil, an Autograph Collection Hotel, Jackson, Wyoming
- Goulding’s Lodge, Monument Valley, Utah
- Sunriver Resort, Sunriver, Oregon
- Proposed Luxury Hotel at Highground, Orderville, Utah
- Proposed East Gate Lodge, Mount Carmel, Utah
- Proposed Split Rock Resort & Golf Club Glamping Expansion, Lake Harmony, Pennsylvania
- Proposed Camp Satori Glamping Resort, Silver Star, Montana
- Proposed Gallatin Gateway Glamping Resort, Gallatin, Montana
- Hotel 43, Boise, Idaho
- The Grove Hotel, Boise, Idaho
- Proposed Little Creek Casino Resort Expansion, Shelton, Washington
- Proposed Hot Springs Resort Zion, La Verkin, Utah
- Proposed Marina Hotel, Des Moines, Washington
Lauren Reynolds is a state-certified general appraiser. Additionally, she holds a Bachelor of Arts in Hospitality Business and a minor in Real Estate Investment Management from The School of Hospitality Business at Michigan State University.
Follow Lauren on LinkedIn
HVS is the nation's leading consulting firm that is laser-focused on the hospitality sector. The firm provides expertise through every phase of ownership across a wide range of hospitality assets. We help clients succeed in the complex consulting arena, from feasibility studies to exit strategies and everything in between.