Marc Greeley is a Director at HVS and leader of the Nashville office. With over ten years of hospitality experience, Marc is a seasoned commercial appraiser and consultant who has underwritten and provided guidance on over $7 billion worth of assets. He specializes in development advisory and valuations and has worked on hundreds of projects across the Southeast. When engaging in feasibility studies, market studies, and development consulting projects, clients note Marc’s attention to detail, robust understanding of micro and macro lodging dynamics, responsiveness, communication, timeliness, and strong work ethic. His extensive expertise is highlighted below.
Marc’s proposed hotel consulting and valuation experience has included the following notable projects:
- Proposed W Hotel Nashville (Nashville, Tennessee)
- Proposed 1 Hotel/Embassy Suites by Hilton Nashville (Nashville, Tennessee)
- Proposed Conrad Nashville (Nashville, Tennessee)
- Proposed Graduate Nashville (Nashville, Tennessee)
- Proposed Pendry Nashville (Nashville, Tennessee)
- Proposed Tapestry by Hilton Chattanooga (Chattanooga, Tennessee)
- Proposed Voco Pigeon Forge (Pigeon Forge, Tennessee)
- Proposed Dreamcatcher Hotel Pigeon Forge (Pigeon Forge, Tennessee)
- Proposed Luxury Hotel Franklin (Franklin, Tennessee)
- Portfolio of Proposed Theme Park Resorts (Various Markets, United States)
In addition to his breadth of proposed hotel consulting work, Marc regularly conducts valuations of existing hotels. Noteworthy projects are listed as follows.
- Harpeth Hotel, Curio Collection by Hilton (Franklin, Tennessee)
- The Joseph, Luxury Collection by Marriott (Nashville, Tennessee)
- The Godfrey (Hollywood, California)
- Bobby Hotel (Nashville, Tennessee)
- Holston House, Unbound Collection (Nashville, Tennessee)
- Central Station Hotel, Curio Collection by Hilton (Memphis, Tennessee)
- Proposed Blues Note Hotel, Tapestry Collection by Hilton (Memphis, Tennessee)
- Edwin Hotel, Autograph Collection by Marriott (Chattanooga, Tennessee)
Marc holds a Bachelor of Arts in Hospitality Business with a minor in Real Estate Investment Management. He is a state-certified general appraiser.
Connect with Marc on LinkedIn
HVS is the nation's leading consulting firm that is laser-focused on the hospitality sector. The firm provides expertise through every phase of ownership across a wide range of hospitality assets. We help clients succeed in the complex consulting arena, from feasibility studies to exit strategies and everything in between.