A Vice President at HVS, Lauren Hock has more than 20 years studying and working in the hospitality industry. Since joining HVS New Orleans, Lauren has evaluated hotels of all asset classes throughout the country, with a focus on the Gulf Coast, particularly Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, and the Florida panhandle. Working in these markets has enabled her to undertake feasibility studies involving the rehabilitation of vacant and historic buildings, as well as market studies for boutique hotels in smaller Southern towns.
As New Orleans is a testing ground for new concepts, Lauren has unique experience with many new brands, as well as independent boutique hotels and historic conversions. She has consulted in the following notable categories:
- New Brands in New Orleans
- Virgin Hotels
- Canopy by Hilton
- Moxy by Marriott
- Sonesta ES Suites
- Full-Service Hotels in the Southeastern U.S.
- Hyatt Regency (New Orleans, LA)
- Sheraton Flowood Refuge Hotel & Conference Center (Flowood, MS)
- Admiral Hotel Mobile, Curio Collection by Hilton (Mobile, AL)
- Cotton House, Cleveland, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel (Cleveland, MS)
- Independent Boutique Hotels
- NOPSI Hotel (New Orleans, LA)
- Old No. 77 Hotel & Chandlery (New Orleans CBD, LA)
- Hotel St. Vincent (New Orleans, LA)
- ONE11 Hotel (New Orleans, LA)
- Urbanica The Meridian Hotel (Miami Beach, FL)
Lauren graduated with a BS from the School of Hotel Administration at Cornell University and is a state-certified general appraiser.
Follow Lauren on LinkedIn
HVS is the nation's leading consulting firm that is laser-focused on the hospitality sector. The firm provides expertise through every phase of ownership across a wide range of hospitality assets. We help clients succeed in the complex consulting arena, from feasibility studies to exit strategies and everything in between.