Europe Hotel Transactions Bulletin - Week Ending 21 September 2018 (September 21, 2018)

Travelodge London Central Euston acquired by LaSalle 

The 150-room Travelodge London Central Euston has been sold to LaSalle Investment Management by a syndicate of private investors for £40 million (£266,000 per room). The property is located in the Euston and King’s Cross area of London, which is undergoing one of the largest urban regeneration schemes in Europe. The hotel is operated under a lease agreement with Travelodge running until 2043 with rent linked to inflation.

Prizeotel Munich Airport’s development project sold to German Insurer 

Stuttgart-based insurer Württembergische Lebensversicherung has acquired the Prizeotel Munich Airport from a joint venture between a Hamburg-based developer and a Hamburger family office. The 160-room hotel is located in the immediate vicinity of the airport and is scheduled to open during the second half of 2019. Radisson Hotel Group acquired a 49% stake in Prizeotel in 2016, an economy design hotel brand founded in 2006 in Germany by hotelier Marco Nussbaum and real estate economist Matthias Zimmermann, who still own the remaining 51%.


For the latest in the hospitality industry, please visit: You are also welcome to contact the following personnel.
Russell Kett, Chairman – HVS London [email protected]
Charles Human, CEO – HVS London/HVS Hodges Ward Elliott [email protected]
Chris Martin, Senior Director – HVS Hodges Ward Elliott [email protected]
Arlett Hoff, Director – HVS London [email protected]
Sophie Perret, Director – HVS London [email protected]
Simon Tucker-Brown, Managing Director – HVS Executive Search EMEA [email protected]
Demetris Spanos, Managing Director – HVS Athens [email protected]
Ezio Poinelli, Director – HVS Milan [email protected]


Disclaimer: Information provided above has been gathered from various market sources. HVS has not independently verified the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should not rely on the information as statement of facts and are advised to make their own independent checks to verify the information provided. For further information, please feel free to contact HVS London.

Superior Results through Unrivaled Hospitality Intelligence. Everywhere.

Copyrights © 2018 All Rights Reserved by HVS
Privacy Policy

Sent By: Tanya Lees
HVS | Office Manager
7-10 Chandos Street, Cavendish Square | London, W1G 9DQ