A Vice President at HVS, Brad Hoban has extensive experience consulting in lodging markets throughout Florida and the southeastern United States.
While Brad has evaluated hotels of all asset classes, he specializes in complex consulting and valuation assignments in both domestic and international markets. He has consulted on the following notable assets:
- Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort (Aruba)
- The Celino Hotel (Miami, FL)
- Proposed Courtyard by Marriott (Guyana)
- Foxhall Resort & Sport Club (Douglasville, GA)
- The Gabriel Miami, Curio Collection by Hilton (Miami, FL)
- Proposed Hartness Hotel (Greenville, SC)
- Proposed McLemore Resort (Rising Fawn, GA)
- Ocean Key Resort & Spa (Key West, FL)
- Proposed Sports Hotel (Statesboro, GA)
- Swan & Dolphin Hotels (Lake Buena Vista, FL)
Brad graduated with a BS in Hospitality & Accounting from DePaul University and holds a Certification in Hotel Industry Analytics (CHIA). Brad is a state-certified general appraiser working towards achieving the professional designation of Member Appraisal Institute (MAI).
Follow Brad on LinkedIn
HVS is the nation's leading consulting firm that is laser-focused on the hospitality sector. The firm provides expertise through every phase of ownership across a wide range of hospitality assets. We help clients succeed in the complex consulting arena, from feasibility studies to exit strategies and everything in between.