A Vice President with HVS Philadelphia, Kim Conlon has extensive experience consulting in lodging markets throughout the Mid-Atlantic region, specifically in Philadelphia and its surrounding cities, as well as Delaware and New Jersey. In addition to the Philadelphia market, Kim’s expertise extends to valuation, market, and feasibility consulting in New York City, particularly in the booming outer boroughs that surround Manhattan such as Brooklyn and Long Island City.
Since joining HVS in 2015, Kim has evaluated hotels of all asset classes and has consulted on numerous proposed developments. Some examples of her extensive experience are listed below.
- Proposed Virgin Hotel (Philadelphia, PA)
- Loews Hotel (Philadelphia, PA)
- Mirror Lake Inn (Lake Placid, NY)
- Proposed Ascend Collection Hotel (Long Island City, NY)
- Baron’s Cove Inn (Sag Harbor, NY)
- Hilton Crystal City (Arlington, VA)
- The Ritz-Carlton Georgetown (Washington, D.C.)
- Proposed Hilton Hotel (Hoboken, NJ)
- Proposed Monmouth Park Hotel (Oceanport, NJ)
Kim earned a BS in Hospitality Business Management from the University of Delaware’s Alfred Lerner College of Business and Economics. She is a state-certified general appraiser.
Follow Kim on LinkedIn
HVS is the nation's leading consulting firm that is laser-focused on the hospitality sector. The firm provides expertise through every phase of ownership across a wide range of hospitality assets. We help clients succeed in the complex consulting arena, from feasibility studies to exit strategies and everything in between.