HVS presents Access HVS, a series of networking events that have been scheduled for September 2014 across 10 cities in the United States. These hotel-intelligence forums will facilitate the confluence of hotel experts, peers, and industry stakeholders during a complimentary and exclusive event, offering a unique opportunity to network and gather valuable insights on each local market.
Access HVS will provide interactive discussions on the opportunities and challenges facing the respective region's hotel industry, while focusing on trends in hotel lending and valuation; up-to-the-moment snapshots of hotel values, transactions, cap rates, and operating trends in each location; and a forecast of overall hotel values through 2017 and beyond.
HVS also completed a unique survey involving hundreds of hotel general managers across the United States, and across all property types, to get an up-to-the-minute perspective on the direction the industry is heading. The survey reveals how those with ‘boots on the ground’ are feeling about threats and opportunities in regional hotel markets across the country, including expectations for rate growth and the potential impact of new supply, what they believe are the prospects for each market, and how that stacks up in comparison to the nation as a whole. The results of the HVS GM Survey will be released at the Access HVS events.
Access HVS networking events will be held in the following cities:
- Access Atlanta: Thursday, September 11, 2014 - 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM (Eastern Daylight Time)
Atlanta Marriott Perimeter Center - 246 Perimeter Center Parkway NE, Atlanta, GA 30346
- Access Columbus: Thursday, September 11, 2014 - 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM (Eastern Daylight Time)Renaissance Columbus Downtown Hotel - 50 North Third Street, Columbus, OH 43215
- Access Dallas: Thursday, September 25, 2014 - 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM (Central Daylight Time)Renaissance Dallas Hotel - 2222 North Stemmons Freeway, Dallas, TX 75207
- Access Denver: Thursday, September 18, 2014 - 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM (Mountain Daylight Time)Renaissance Denver Downtown City Center Hotel - 918 17th Street, Denver, CO 80202
- Access Houston: Tuesday, September 30, 2014 - 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM (Eastern Daylight Time)
JW Marriott Houston Downtown - 806 Main Street, Houston, TX 77002
- Access Minneapolis: Wednesday, September 10, 2014 - 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM (Central Daylight Time)
The Hotel Minneapolis, Autograph Collection by Marriott - 215 Fourth Street South, Minneapolis, MN 55401
- Access New Orleans: Thursday, September 25, 2014 - 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM (Central Daylight Time)Renaissance New Orleans Arts Hotel - 700 Tchoupitoulas Street, New Orleans, LA 70130
- Access Philadelphia: Thursday, September 4, 2014 - 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM (Eastern Daylight Time)Renaissance Philadelphia Airport Hotel - 500 Stevens Drive, Philadelphia, PA 19113
- Access Portland: Thursday, September 4, 2014 - 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM (Pacific Daylight Time)
Courtyard City Center - 550 SW Oak Street, Portland, OR 97204
- Access St. Louis: Thursday, September 18, 2014 - 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM (Central Daylight Time)St. Louis Airport Marriott - 10700 Pear Tree Drive, St. Louis, MO 63134
For more information about your specific market event and to register, please visit www.accesshvs.hvsconferences.com
For further information or to arrange an interview, please contact: