The top five reasons to attend the third annual Caribbean Hotel Investment Conference and Operations Summit (CHICOS) include networking opportunities among developers, bankers and other lenders, tourism officials and hoteliers and an agenda packed with sessions on tourism development, increasing airlift and other key issues facing the Caribbean region. The conference will be held Nov. 7 - 8, 2013 at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.
- CHICOS is the region’s must attend hospitality and tourism investment conference. CHICOS provides attendees with the opportunity to significantly expand their connections while learning the most important trends that can impact their investment decisions.
- The event provides the forum to obtain a comprehensive understanding of the business opportunities in the region and to communicate directly with investors, banks, investment funds, and other direct funding sources.
- The event is critical for stakeholders to become more acquainted with current market conditions and opportunities as well as learn about the most successful experiences and how to avoid common mistakes.
- Attendees will benefit from the advice of world-acclaimed speakers and market participants. The sponsors, speakers and attendees that participate at the region’s premier hospitality and tourism investment conference include:
• Regional and international investors
• Banks and investment funds
• Hotel chain executives
• Individuals and companies seeking investors for proposed hotel and/or tourism projects
• Hotel and Tourism entrepreneurs
• Franchise and operations companies
• Public and private institutions
• Consultants, Advisors, Architects and Designers
- The 2013 agenda is available offering general sessions and breakout discussions featuring expert panelists who will take a look at key regional issues such as Promoting Successful Tourism in Warm Weather Destinations and Airlift in the Caribbean, as well as the Country Focus: Dominican Republic panel discussion featuring industry insiders from the Dominican Republic who will discuss investment and tourism promotion strategies.
CHICOS is staged by HVS, the leading global hospitality consulting firm, in conjunction with the Caribbean Hotel & Tourism Association (CHTA), representing over 600 Caribbean hotels, and the Caribbean Tourism Organization (CTO), representing over 30 Caribbean governments.
For more information about CHICOS, visit www.hvschicos.com.
Leora Halpern Lanz
516-248-8828 x 278