On Wednesday, May 1, 2013, HVS will host U.S. Hotel Market Connections, an interconnected hotel intelligence seminar series held simultaneously in 15 local markets from coast to coast. (Through a network of telecommunications connecting each market) the local seminars will deliver critical insights from a panel of experts on issues regarding the hospitality industry in their respective locations. Issues include: trends in hotel lending and valuation; up-to-the-moment snapshots of hotel values, transactions, cap rates, and operating trends in each location; and a forecast of nationwide hotel values through 2016.
HVS Connections seminars will be held in Atlanta, Chicago, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Houston, Los Angeles, Minneapolis, New York, Orlando, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Seattle, St. Louis, and Washington, DC. – all on Wednesday, May 1.
Attendees can meet with and hear from the movers and shakers in the industry around the country including:
- HVS superstar Anne Lloyd-Jones, who will be hosting the Washington, DC event;
- Karen Rubin, Sr. VP Development, Global Feasibility and Development Policy for Starwood Hotels and Resorts, who will be at the New York event;
- Jill Mattox, Development Manager, PMC Commercial Trust who will be in Dallas; Eric Belfrage, VP CBRE Group who will be in Columbus, Ohio on May 1.
- Andrew Pace, VP Development, Hotel Equities, who will participate in the Atlanta Connections;
- Dan Sheehan, Sr VP Commerce Bancshares, participating as a panelist in Denver
- And many, many more impressive speakers, innovators and active members of our industry to help share their insights on trends moving forward in each respective local destination.
From the national perspective, Rushmore will present a simultaneous address to all 15 seminar sites to share results from the latest HVS-STR Hotel Valuation Index (to be released May 1), including U.S. hotel trends, statistics, and analysis.
U.S. Hotel Market Connections offers a novel exchange of critical hotel intelligence, along with the opportunity to network with other national, regional, and local hotel analysts, consultants, investors, financiers, owners, and insiders. The event is designed to help hoteliers seeking funds for a new project, investors looking for viable opportunities in hotel markets across the U.S., and stakeholders eager for insights on the dynamics of the U.S. hotel industry in 2013 and beyond.
Registration is open now at www.hotelmarketconnections.com. Breakfast or lunch (according to local times) will be served at each location.
Leora Halpern Lanz
516-248-8828 x 278