Since the onset of the current economic recession, several clients have contacted HVS to provide advisory services pertaining to under-performing water park assets.
As we grow this specialty practice, HVS would like to hear from more buyers, sellers, lenders, and investors who may be encountering similar situations as our clients. We would also like to hear from brokers who deal in the salvage of waterpark equipment.
If you are encountering tough decisions, HVS can help you analyze these complex business operations to answer the following types of questions:
- What is the market value of your hotel water park?
- What is the liquidation value of a hotel water park?
- What is the salvage value of water park equipment?
- What is the value of a water park’s brand?
- How is the hotel water park industry performing as a whole?
- How is your competitive set of hotel water parks performing?
- What is the outlook for supply and demand growth?
- What are typical revenue and expense ratios for such projects?
- What can lenders do when hotel water parks miss debt payments?
- Can a non-performing hotel water park be converted to a higher and better use?
- How much will it cost to convert to another use?
- Is it possible to implement a successful turnaround strategy?
Our clients include owners, developers, operators, investors, and lenders. Please contact Hans Detlefsen at (312) 587-9900 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
HVS is a global consulting and services organization focused on the hotel, restaurant, shared ownership, gaming, and leisure industries. We are client driven and dedicated to providing the best advice and services in the industry. Please visit us at www.hvs.com to learn more about our company.
Hans Detlefsen, MPP
HVS Global Hospitality Services - Chicago
205 West Randolph, Suite 1650
Chicago, IL, 60606
Tel: +1 312 587-9900 ext. 15
Fax: +1 312 587-9908